Quantitative: Non-Experimental Approach
Research on a non-experimental quantitative study and address the following:
· Describe the constructs and variables under investigation.
· Describe the instrument or instruments used in the research. Include a discussion of the concepts of construct validity and reliability.
· Identify the statistical tests used to analyze the data, and discuss the implications of the results with regard to interpretation of non-experimental data.
· Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected design. Did a correlational design allow the researchers to answer the research question or questions? How might you have designed this study differently?
· List the persistent link for the article.
· Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Minimum 400 words
Steinberg, D. M. (2004). Quantitative data analysis: Making sense of descriptive statistics. In The social work student’s research handbook (pp. 125–138). New York, NY: Taylor & Francis.