Narrative Summary: Please address all of the following issues:
1. Describe your observations and impressions of the client. (Where appropriate, complete a Mini-Mental Health Status Exam of your client).
2. What is your view of the problem?
3. What are the common themes you noticed based on your theory (e.g., types of self-talk, behaviors, emotional states/qualities)?
4. What are the client’s barriers to growth and utilizing coping skills and effective life-strategies?
5. What are the strengths/assets (protective factors/signs of resilience)?
6. What is the etiology of the client’s present psychological capacity or incapacity?
7. What is your client trying to accomplish by various behaviors?
Client demonstrated the symptom of trauma, sleep problem, social skill, mood management, communication skills, and expression of feelings and needs
History of Presenting Problem: Recently and because of Black Life Matters. Depressed the way American people are treating black people like her.
Changes desired: Leave a good life and equal right
Comment on family circumstances: Not in good terms with mother. Feeling that the mother should defend her during childhood sexual abuse.
· Decreased appetite
· Trouble concentrating
· Difficulty sleeping
· Low motivation
· Isolation from others
· Fatigue/low energy
· Low self-esteem
· Depressed mood
· Tearful or crying spells