The paper must be in APA style and all in-text citations should be in APA format, with a minimum of 6 pages in double spaces not including the cover and reference pages. All paper submitted must be in APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.). 2009. The paper must include:
– Introduction: Clearly identifies the topic, Establishes goals and objectives of presentation. Introduce clearly the topic.
– Population at Risks Factor. The population is clearly stated including possible risks factors and medical history
– Research Content EBP. Excellent EBP provided. Followed the CDC recommendations and Evidence
– Education. Excellent education provided including strategic tools methods by following the EBP guidelines
– Body and Content. Excellent body content and well chosen topic. Easy to read with the essential information throughout without mistakes Adequate length 5 pages.
Conclusion. Excellent Conclusion clearly supported by the information presented at the end of the paper
References within five (5) years in APA format