1. Identify the structures that provide transport of sperm.
2. Describe the significance of the inguinal canal and the femoral canal.
3. List the pros and cons of circumcision of the make newborn.
4. State the length of the anal canal and the rectum in the adult, and describe the location of theses structures in the lower abdomen.
5. Describe the size, shape, and location of the make prostate gland.
6. List a few examples of high-fiber foods of the soluble type and of the insoluble type. What advantages do these foods have for the body?
7. List screening measures that are recommended for early detection for colon-rectal cancer and of prostate cancer.
8. State the method of promoting anal sphincter relaxation to aid palpation of the anus and rectum.
9. Describe the normal physical characteristics of the prostate gland that would be assessed by palpation: size, shape, surface, consistency, mobility, sensitivity.
10. List a few examples of high-fiber foods of the soluble type and of the insoluble type. What advantages do these foods have for the body?